With LogicalDOC you can easily customize document properties and metadata to match the business needs of your organization.
All documents provide default properties like Author, Subject, Coverage, and Date. In addition, you can define your own templates in order to add all the custom properties you need.
Document metadata adds descriptive information, making them easier to categorize, store, locate, and retrieve.
Benefits of this feature
- Store all needed information in your documents
- Quickly find your records searching for metadata properties
- Standard properties
- Custom properties defined in a template
- Full configuration of templates and custom properties
- Search for all custom and standard properties
- More details in the Administrator's Guide