Every days LogicalDOC helps your team to handle documents and now perhaps a lot of corporate processes rely on it. Have you took the time to study what would happen if your LogicalDOC stops working due to a malfunction of the server's disk or other serious problem?
The LogicalDOC Bakup tool, is thought to backup your production system so that you can restore it after a disaster, it is production-ready and you can use it against your huge documents repository.
- Archive compression and encryption
- Suitable for large documents repositories
- Storage on local hard drive, network drive, USB key, FTP or SFTP server
- Incremental, differential and full backup support
- Support for delta backup
- All processes are transactional (this guarantees your backups' integrity)
- Command-line interface
- Multi-Platform support: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OSX