LogicalDOC can integrate with Microsoft Outlook using an add-in that you can install on your PC.
Once this add-in is installed, you will be able to save emails and attachments into LogicalDOC directly from Outlook. Likewise, you can easily attach documents from LogicalDOC to your outgoing messages.
Benefits of this Feature
- Easily share stored documents with co-workers via email
- Use LogicalDOC’s powerful search to find emails and attachments you’ve saved to the archive
- Add documents to routing workflows for approval
- Manage alerts to flag documents for future review by co-workers, including contract renewals
- Available for Microsoft Outlook - 2007, 2010, 2013
- Store selections of emails
- Store attachments of a selection of emails
- Attach documents stored in LogicalDOC to outgoing messages
- Store outgoing emails
- Search documents by file name or full-text index