RSS Feeds keep people informed when changes, updates, or other important events occur in the system. For example, automatically receive RSS notifications every time a certain document is modified, or when a new document is added to a project folder.
The RSS subscription feature in LogicalDOC lets administrators and users to implement something like a lightweight workflow system instead of a formal and rigid business process modeling. To be notified from the LogicalDOC RSS feed you need a fead reader, normally embedded or available as plugin in all modern web browsers.
Benefits of this feature
- Receive automatic notifications when documents are changed
- Stay informed when new files are added to specific folders folders
- Monitor the work of your colleagues to review documents if needed
- In combination with workflow, automatically launch tasks for specific business processes
- Subscription on the events of single documents
- Subscription on the events of specific folders and sub-folders
- Received RSS reports contain all needed informations: source, date, events, user ...
- More details in the User's Guide