Scanning and converting paper documents in a document management system, allows the conversion of your office from paper to paperless.
Once scanned, documents can be shared and found in LogicalDOC as TIFF documents. This feature allows you to scan documents from your PC's scanner directly into LogicalDOC simply using the browser. This is particularly useful when you have to scan a small amount of sheets and you have no access to the networked digital Multi-function Printer (MFP).
Benefits of this feature
- Scan documents from everywhere
- Convert paper documents into electronic documents
- Secure your paper documents by storing them in LogicalDOC
- You can merge different paper sheets into a single document
- Needs Windows and Java Runtime on the client PC
- Compatible with all TWAIN devices
- Produces single or multi-page tiffs
- The produced documents are then analyzed by the LogicalDOC OCR to make them full-text searcheable
- More details in the User's Guide