A collection of multiple server computers into a single unified cluster provides an added measures of performance, reliability, and fault tolerance. The new LogicalDOC version take advantage of the performances increase afforded to virtual servers within the clustering environment.
This is an important step to achieve high levels of scalability, allowing to handle huge installations made up by millions of documents and thousands of users.
Benefits of this feature
- You can scale up your Document Management System performaces to adapt them to your organization's growth
- You can implement a safer environment where if one of the nodes goes down, the others can continue to serve your users
- Distributed full-text index
- Distributed full-text searches
- Distributed configurations
- Auto discovery of the nodes with the LAN or WAN
- More clusters implementable in the same network environment