In LogicalDOC when a document is archived it continues to exist in the system but it is stored in a different area no more available during folder browsing or searches, this optimizes the performances.
Benefits of this feature
- A better definition of the documents life cycle
- Optimization of the performances
- Documents or whole folder trees can be archived
- Archived documents are no more accessible by normal users
- The administrator can access to a dedicated report and can restore archived contents