You can add notes on the documents. Notes enable users to discuss about the document and its evolution. All users with read permission can see the notes added on a document.
Annotations are post-its or comments placed on the content of documents. You can annotate documents as soon as you can access them, i.e. when you have at least "Read" right.
Benefits of this feature
- Your users can better collaborate on the documents
- You can catch the attention of your colleagues to a specific part of the document
- Annotations are searchable with full-text search
- Complete history of annotations is recorded
- It runs with the majority of file types
- You can put annotations on the whole document or just parts of it
- Annotate visually on document pages
- Highlight the annotations with different shapes and colors
- Users can view the latest annotations in a dashlet on the Dashboard