The Syndication is the process of feeding a remote system with contents stored in your local LogicalDOC installation.
A typical scenario is when you want to implement an Hybrid Cloud where part of the document management system must be published to an external audience. In this context you may configure the local system to push portions of the internal DMS to a second installation hosted outside your premises(in the LogicalDOC Cloud infrastructure or elsewhere).
Once confiigured, the Syndication can maintain synchronized the changes that happen locally with the remote repository.
Benefits of this feature
- Publish contents to a wide audience without affecting the bandwidth at your premises
- Publish contents to a wide audience without giving access to your internal environment
- Continuously replicate data to a slave installation for backup purposes
- Implement the Hybrid Cloud approach
- Needs both a licensed local installation and a remote Cloud service
- Configurable chunked uploads to maximize performances when publishing big files
- Scheduled background task
- More details in the User's Guide