LogicalDOC is able to manage high volumes of data, so you may want to check if you have duplications in your archive. This feature helps you a lot since it allows to detect possible duplicated documents and shows them to you in a nice report where you can group elements by digest, tite or file name.
Benefits of this feature
- Controls the proliferation of the same data in your documents base
- Reduce your repository size feeing it from replications
- Detection algorithm based on digest, title, file name
- Report group by digest, title, file name
- More details in the Administrator's Guide