The LogicalDOC team is pleased to announce the availability of the new release of LogicalDOC Enterprise, that is a maintenance release with some important add-ons.
Among other things, these are the major new features:
- Barcode support. Barcode in documents are extracted and used to populate metadata.
- System and User quota. The administrator will be able to constraint the disk usage on a per user basis.
- Listing tables appearance can be adjusted and saved between sessions.
- Rating system on documents with stars representation.
- Multi volume storage. Documents can be stored in one or more different devices/partitions.
- Ability to Move documents between folders with Drag'n Drop.
- Metadata extraction from image files.
- Complete localization for the Dutch language.
- First implementation of the RTL support for arabic languages.
- PDF option in the on-line scan applet. You can scan from your PC and directly create PDF documents.
- Implemented a restore password procedure.
- Search for duplicated documents (same digest, title, file name ...)
- Search for tags option in the parametric search.
- Improved the PDF parser, now able to extract text from forms
Read the LogicalDOC 6.1 Feature Highlights.