LogicalDOC 8.7.2 is finally available!
We've been really busy with development over the past few months and sadly neglected to inform you about some exciting features recently introduced.
Let's try to remedy this with a short list of the main news in chronological order from the most recent version.
For more information, please consult the attached links.
- Restrict the visibility of templates to certain users and groups
- Two factors authentication via email
- Compatibility with PostgreSQL 14
- Automation editor with code completion and graphical highlights
- History of processed entries in Import folders
- Resize columns in a Dashlet
- Option to notify users at checkin as during the creation
- Handle multiple calendar event reminders
- Preview and indexing of archive files (zip, tar, rar, gz, 7z)
- Application of electronic signatures via Digital Signature Client
- Web Forms
- Security policies for Workflows
- Total number of imported docs by each Import Folder
- Support for new Zoho authentication
- Subscriptions report
- GUI setting to define default number of elements in Workflow Dashlets