LogicalDOC 8.3.4 is finally available!
We felt it was important to produce a post on this release because it was a long time since we talked about new features.
Here is the list of the main changes from the previous versions.
(Changes since 8.3.4)
- Ability to annotate in the body of any document (video available)
- Stamps with HTML formatting
- Multiple enhancements to the scripting language for document management automation
- Improved performance when searching for parameters
- Automation editor with code completion and graphical highlights (video available)
- Status icon to mark documents with links
- Ability to download all linked files in a single .zip archive
- Customizable notification message per task
- Extended attibutes with multiple values
- Visual positioning of stamps and digital signatures (see the video)
- Replaced actual DropSpot with pure HTML 5 implementation (see the video)
- Configurable comparison engine (more information)
- Implementation of a comparator that uses Workshare
- Preview of DICOM files