Using LogicalDOC to implement a Knowledge Base is a very common way to share any kind of informations among the staff. In this scenario it is important to give your users the option to vote a document, so that all the people interested in a specific topic will be able to note what documents are preferred by the user's community.
Benefits of this feature
- Gives the users a simple tool to manifest the appreciation of each document
- Allows for controlling the quality of the stored documents
- Each single document can be voted only one by a given user
- The everage vote is shown as stars in both the details panel and grid list
- More details in the User's Guide