LogicalDOC is an international Document Management System that supports a wide variety of languages.
Language support means more than a simple translation of the user interface; it means LogicalDOC has the ability to appropriately manage documents in foreign languages by using specialized indexing algorithms.
This means you can feel at ease handling documents and correspondence coming from outside your country and you will never have to worry about the language of your users since all of them can access a localized, comfortable user interface.
Currently supported languages include: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Danish, Norwegian, Arabic, Dutch, Korean, and Swedish.
LogicalDOC provides an on-line translation program that allows you to contribute localizations and add support for new languages.
Benefits of this Feature
- Grant access to users from different countries and languages
- Handle documents in various languages with the same application
- Perform full-text searches in a specific language on the document repository
- Contribute to the LogicalDOC language support system, helping to translate the product and add your own language
- Language-specific analyzers and indexing algorithms
- Localized user interface
- Check how to enable the GUI languages